COMPETENT. Practice Dr. Tschebiner
From the desire to have a child to the desired child! If you miss your period, you should visit our practice 2-3 weeks later to confirm the pregnancy.
After a gynecological and an ultrasound examination, during which the integrity and the age of the pregnancy is determined or an early abnormality is ruled out, a detailed discussion will take place and you will receive our pregnancy information folder. Here you will find further explanations about the course of pregnancy and medically recommended examinations:
- Regular examination of weight, blood pressure and urine
- Blood tests to determine blood group and rhesus factor with antibody status, rubella titer,
- Exclusion of lues, HIV or hepatitis infection, blood count, iron, thyroid function.
- Chlamydia test from urine.
- Three ultrasound exams (screening) around the 10th, 20th, and 30th weeks of pregnancy.
- Gynecological examinations as needed
- Test for gestational diabetes at 24-28 weeks, since about 5% of pregnant women develop diabetes (gestational diabetes) with risks for mother and child.
- Color Doppler ultrasound to detect a deficiency in the supply of the child due to placental weakness